To all of our clients and friends,
Our current climate places us all in unprecedented territory and we are doing our absolute best to remain ahead of the curve, by following all of the guidelines of the Federal and State Government as they are released. The health and safety of our families, staff and clients are our highest priority.
Like so many other businesses we are looking to adapt and thrive within these times. We are committed to remaining as active and viable in business as circumstances allow, but will notify you if these circumstances change. Currently we have many team members working from home, however we believe they can offer you the same level of service you have been accustomed to from Infinity Commercial Furniture.
The points below outline our current position as a business to meet demand, as well as answering some of the resulting FAQ’s.
- With our brand new warehouse facility our stock levels have never been higher and
- We have another 544 cubic metres of product landing in the next 4 weeks
- Prior to the COVID-19 outbreak, we had made a large investment into our I.T. infrastructure that will enable all our staff to work remotely or in isolation for optimal business continuity
- Video Conferencing will replace face to face meetings until further notice. All phone calls and emails will continue to be answered
- Our manufacturing is still operating at 6 days per week and will do so for the foreseeable future (team members have been instructed to keep a minimum of 2 metres separation at all times)
- All site foreman and installers / drivers have been briefed regarding risk-minimisation and we will be monitoring situations and taking prompt action when required
- All international and domestic travel has been cancelled until further notice
- All of our fabric suppliers are based in Australia or New Zealand and currently have no delays
- We are working closely with all of our suppliers to ensure the highest levels of hygiene and quality of workmanship
- Laminate and board product such as Polytec and Laminex are Australian brands and will also remain active
- For all of our current orders and projects we are currently experiencing NO delays and hope to continue this trend
- If you are considering plans that would enable us to take advantage of installing into countless empty offices during this time – please speak to us if this is something you are considering. We are here to help.
We look forward to working with you and hold out great hope for our nation to make it through these testing times. Our promise to deliver will only come second to the health and wellbeing of our team and clients.
Please contact us of you have any further queries or concerns.
175 Botany Rd, Waterloo, NSW 2017
P +61 2 8331 9000 • 1300 033 757
Sydney • Melbourne • Brisbane